tel +27 82 080 5377 - (also WhatsApp)
Your hosts are Greta and Roger. We speak English, Dutch, German, French and Afrikaans. We travelled widely in Southern Africa and will gladly assist you planning other visits and day trips.
Travel distances and time
- From Capetown to JustFor2 - 420 km - 4 hrs 30 minutes
- From Oudtshoorn to JustFor2 - 80 km - 75 minutes
- From Knysna to JustFor2 - 35 km - 30 minutes
- From George airport to JustFor2 - 25 km - 20 minutes
Directions coming from Knysna
- Pass along the village of Sedgefield. After about 15 km, at the first traffic
circle, take the turn off at your right into Serpentine Road.
- Continue downhill till T-junction, turn right into Lake Road and after
600 meters you arrive at JustFor2. Take care of the 3 speed dips.
Look out for 675 on the postbox next to the parking.
Directions coming from George
- Take the N2 direction Knysna/Port Elizabeth
- Pass along Wilderness village and stay on the N2 (don’t turn off).
- After 4 kms, at the first traffic circle, turn left into Serpentine Road, continue
downhill till the T-junction, turn right into Lake Road and after 600 meters
you arrive at JustFor2. Take care of the 3 speed dips. Look out for 675 on
the postbox next to the driveway.
Contact us to book directly and get 10% discount or even more depending on season and length of stay.
Lake Road 675,
33° 59’ 50.00” S
22° 37’ 38.00” E
Via George Airport?
All the information you need on